Create a meditative and peaceful ambiance in your puja room with the Borosil Akhand Diya. Even after incessant burning for long hours, this diya does not get heated up. It is efficient in emitting brighter light and is safe for use compared with open-flamed days. The borosilicate glass composition used in this Borosil diya makes it extremely durable and crack resistant, which allows you to use it with ease on a daily basis. Available online at a cost-effective price, the Borosil medium diya is very attractive and worth purchasing for personal use or for gifting purpose. Easy to Use and Clean. This Borosil brass diya is designed for ease in inserting whip, refilling oil and cleaning. It emits brighter light due to the increased clarity provided by the superior quality glass. The flame of this brass diya does not go off or cause any danger even when the fan is on as the diya comes with a lid. Instead of using wire mesh or steel wool for cleaning the diya, you can soak the diya in pitambari powder and water for enhancing its shine. Its glass surface can be easily cleaned with liquid soap and sponge.
- Includes: One piece Borosil Akhand Diya (medium, brass).
- Colour: Multicolour. Material:
- Mixed. Size: 9.4 x 9.4 x 13 cm.
- Highly resistant to thermal shock.
- Matreial: Mixed, Color: Multicolor
Package Contents: 1-Piece Borosil Akhand Diya (Brass) ; Ideal for creating a calm, meditative atmosphere in your puja room, Borosil,s Akhand Diyas are a great choice for gifting or personal use
Product Dimensions: diameter 9.4 cm and height 13 cm
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Wet the diya with water
- Brass diya: Scour with Pitambari powder for extra shine
- Nickel diya: Wash with soap and water
- Wash well under running water and wipe clean with dry cloth
- Do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning
- Always clean glass only with a sponge and liquid